This new chair from Lafuma Mobilier is a classic. Its finely made back and generous seat offer comfort, while the calm design and original armrests make it stand out. Being stylish does not prevent it from being both practical and functional: the armrests have been designed as a fine strip "set" on a cylinder at the front and crossing another cylinder at the back, to create easy and original folding. It adds a touch of chic decor at the table, either in the garden or on the patio.
- Its Batyline® fabric, specially designed for outdoor furniture. The fine regularity of the 2 thread weave - 1 thread allows for the creation of depth, subtle effects and colours. The Batyline® thread is treated to resist moisture and the development of micro-organisms. It is light, durable and easy to clean. It shrugs off UV exposure and dries quickly. Carrying the Oeko-Tex® label, it is guaranteed to be free from substances which are toxic to both people and the environment.
- The galvanised steel frame is sturdy and rust-free.
- It has high quality finishes with the rotating plastic parts designed to resist friction, reinforced stitching and high stability foot glides.
- Simple folding and compact size make storage easy.
- Its beautiful calm colourways and black legs coordinate with the Anytime stone tables.
Galvanised HLE steel tubing frame in 18 and 20 mm diameters
Closed dimensions L/H/D: 59.5 cm / 110 cm / 17.5 cm
Open dimensions L/H/D: 59.5 cm / 87 cm / 54 cm
Unit weight: 4.9 kg
5 year guarantee