This compact folding chair from Lafuma Mobilier combines lightness and refined style. We love the timelessness of its design and the detailed styling achieved by using the Batyline® Gem fabric, which is slightly iridescent. This folding chair measures up to others with its comfortable seat and generous back. Resistant and ultra-compact, it adds a little "sophisticated" touch to mealtimes, and is as at home on the veranda as it is in the garden.
- Its Batyline® Gem fabric, specially designed for outdoor furniture. It has remarkable qualitites of weave regularity and great dimensional stability. The yarn benefits from an anti-fungal treatment which means that it is as resistant to moisture as it is to the development of micro-organisms. Easy to clean, light, flexible, durable and quick-drying, it keeps its "cool" even in the height of summer. It has been awarded the Oeko-Tex® label, which is a guarantee that is is free from substances which are toxic to humans and to the environment.
- The galvanised steel frame is sturdy and rust-free.
- Its has detailed finishes, with reinforced stitches, foot glides specially designed to ensure good stability, and rotating plastic parts which are highly resistant to friction.
- Easy folding reduces its size for storage.
- Its iridescent colours are very refined. Its titane coloured legs coordinate perfectly with Anytime tables in the same colourway.
Galvanised HLE steel tubing frame in 18 and 20 mm diameters
Closed dimensions L/H/D: 49 cm / 100 cm / 14 cm
Open dimensions L/H/D: 49 cm / 87 cm / 50 cm
Unit weight: 3.5 kg
5 year guarantee