The Miami sun bed breathes a contemporary style, mixing relaxation and elegance to the poolside or the patio. Its "3 layer" Hedona cushion will provide you with unequalled well-being. Its minimalist lines and perfect proportions fit in magiacally in any decor. This sun bed, unique in terms of style, is all the more unique in its technicality with its excellent ergonomics combining flexibility and support. The Miami benefits from the exclusive patented Lafuma Clip, hidden out of sight, this suspension device made from injected elastomere ensures not only an incomparable comfort for the back, but also provides permanent tension in the fabric, keeping it looking as new.
- Its soft "three layer" Hedona seat pad, suits use indoors as well as oudoors. This pad uses a Batyline® Eden flexible, soft fabric that is resistant to UV exposure, combined with permeable and very breathable polyester wadding. In addition, the Batyline® fabric also benefits from an anti-fungal treatment which allows it to resist moisture as well as the development of micro-organisms, it carries the Okeo-Tex® label which guarantees it to be free from any substance that is toxic to people and the environment. It is easy to keep clean with a little soapy water.
- The clip suspension device in injected elastomere (exclusive Lafuma patent) which gives it three strong advantages: excellent ergonomics for the back, permanent tension in the fabric, which prevents a sagging look after use, and quick and easy unclipping of the fabric for cleaning.
- Adjustable backrest tilt in three positions including one completely flat position.
- Ease of mobility with the 2 wheels.
- Exceptional finishes: headrest ties available to match tubing colour, wheels with double hubs, reinforced stitching.
- And in particular: the frame is treated with cataphoresis before lacquering, which makes the product highly resistant to corrosion.
HLE steel tubing frame, diameter 25 mm with catephoretic anticorrosion treatment
Closed dimensions L/H/D: 77 cm / 51.5 cm / 165 cm
Open dimensions L/H/D: 77 cm / 31.5 to 81 cm / 198.5 cm
Unit weight: 10.40 kg