Featuring generous armchairs and elegant tables, the ANCÔNE dining range embodies the new design rationale advocated by LAFUMA MOBILIER based on ergonomics, purity and high-tech prowess, for furniture that’s both gorgeous and easy to live with.
The ANCÔNE armchair is the result of further teamwork with the designers at BIG-GAME studio. Reputed for their assertive taste for elementary geometry and crystal-clear lines, these French designers share their love of practical, eco-responsible graphic design stripped of all artifice with LAFUMA MOBILIER.
And the result is... An armchair featuring continuously curving armrests, rounded into the chair’s frame celebrating an emblematic combination of smart design, comfort and functionality. Comfortable, stackable and practical, ANCONE chairs have a backrest rail for easy handling.
You will love the colours: Latte, Jade and Onyx colours with their naturally soft, soothing and relaxing tones, combined with the Titane frame and its timeless and unmistakably contemporary style. As flagship elements of the GORDES line, Ancône armchairs will meet all your comfort requirements and perfectly match the Ancône table and Minéral top. Winning features:
- Stackable, extra-comfortable seat- Backrest rail for easy handling.
- Practical: armrest shaped to easily suspend the chair on the table top.
- Clean lines, neat finishes, reinforced seams and high stability floor pads.- Hedona “triple-layer" high-tech padding is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Combining comfort, strength and good looks, this innovative padding is made of Batyline® fabric (Serge Ferrari) delivering flexibility, soft touch and UV resistance.
This fabric features an anti-fungal treatment that enables it to resist both humidity and the development of mould. This padding is very fast-drying thanks to its hyper-breathable and permeable polyester wadding. Easy maintenance: just a little soapy water does the trick.
• HLE (High Elastic Limit) galvanised steel tubular frame
• Breathable, permeable Hedona padding
• Reinforced polyamide floor pads
• 100% polyester paint, ultra-UV-resistant
• Inspired, designed and manufactured in France.
Height (product - in cm) 86
Width (opened - in cm) 62
Depth (opened - in cm) 55
Net weight (in kg) 4,8
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning