Featuring generous armchairs and elegant tables, the ANCÔNE dining range embodies the new design rationale advocated by LAFUMA MOBILIER based on ergonomics, purity and high-tech prowess, for furniture that's both gorgeous and easy to live with.
The ANCÔNE table stands out from the crowd with its affirmed, minimalist design. The high precision of the proportions goes hand in hand with the extreme care given to the details and finishes. Its ultra graphic design doesn't mean it's not generously proportioned: this table seats 8 people. Simple and ingenious, the leg assembly system is tool-free and its fast-release top makes winter storage a breeze.
Last but not least, all parts can be disassembled to facilitate processing before disposal. Here's proof that quality, good looks and eco-design can work together.
This ultra-functional dining table, inspired by the Bauhaus style, with its minimalist design and finely crafted finish, will be the perfect partner to all your happy moments, day in, day out. Emblematic of the GORDES line, the Titane frame and Minéral top will win you over with their timelessly modern and unmistakably contemporary style. Put the final touch to your table arrangement with ANCÔNE armchairs and their Latte, Jade and Onyx colours, which you'll love for their naturally soft, soothing and relaxing tones.
- Generous size, seats 8 people
- Smart design provides for easy and quick assembly (proprietary LAFUMA MOBILIER system)
- HPL top, highly resistant to abrasion and impact.
- Heat and UV-resistant
- Durability and ease of maintenance
- Frame: aluminium skirt and legs
- HPL compact laminate top
- Top thickness: 10 mm
- Inspired, designed and manufactured in France.
- HPL tabletops do not require any particular special maintenance.
- Cleaning frame and HPL tabletop: clean regularly with soapy water, using the non-abrasive side of a sponge.
- In order to prolong the lifespan of your table, we recommend protecting your furniture in the winter.
Built to last, this table has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
Clever and comfortable
Bauhaus inspired, with minimalist design and fine finishes, this 100% made in France table can be assembled without tools! Table belt and legs of aluminium tri-lobed profile, it is easy to dismantle for winter storage.
The strength of a compact high-pressure laminate
The HPL top (High Pressure Laminate) is especially resistant to abrasion, impacts, UV and heat (up to 180°C). Composed of different layers of resin, this material gives our tables many advantages!
Height (product - in cm) 76
Width (opened - in cm) 108
Depth (opened - in cm) 220
Net weight (in kg) 51