It is difficult to find anything better in the outdoor furniture market today than this elegant folding chair from LAFUMA MOBILIER. It has incomparable comfort with its generous back and well-proportioned seat. It also has a new technical "three-layer" seat pad: Hedona, specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It is also notable for the armrests connected to the chair's frame itself: a slat « resting » on a cylinder at the front and crossing another cylinder at the back, which allows for an original and practical folding movement. This Bridge chairs escapes from conformity and offers a certain stylishness around the dining table whether inside on the veranda, or out on the patio or in the garden. Truly a very beautiful product.
- Its technical "three layer" Hedona seat pad, a first in the outdoor furniture market. It is made up of a Batyline® Eden fabric, specially developed for the outdoors and which combines flexibility, a soft touch and resistance to UV exposure. This material benefits from an anti-fungal treatment which means that it is as resistant to moisture as it is to the development of micro-organisms. The Hedona cushion dries very quickly due to the use of a hyper breathable and permeable polyester wadding. It is cleaned very easily with just a little soapy water.
- The galvanised steel frame is sturdy and rust-free.
- Its has elegant and detailed finishes, with reinforced stitches, foot glides for good stability, and rotating plastic parts which are highly resistant to friction.
- Practical folding means a compact size for storage.
- Its on-trend colourways are very refined and its Titane colour legs match perfectly with Anytime tables in the same colourway.
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning