With its luxurious pattern, the PANAMA collection transports you right to the heart of a tropical forest. Three chairs each with their own style! What do they have in common?
Compact folding, French manufacture (Drôme) and in/out use! Whether it’s the POP UP or our historic folding chairs, the PANAMA collection fits in anywhere and will add a bright touch to your spaces.
Inspired by the mythical Argentine Butterfly chair, the POP UP is one of these objects recognised and well-used since its launch in 1992. Its clever umbrella folding, with patented elastomer joints, and its generous seat make it a much-loved lounger. Lightweight and ultra-compact once folded, the POP UP XL can take its place in a living room or bedroom, or on a balcony or terrace.
- "Umbrella" folding mechanism with ultra resistant elastomere joints.
- Removable strap to hold it in a folded position.
- Fabric is washable at 30°.
- Outdoor Printed Airlon fabric
- 100% Polyester, woven and printed in France.
- In/out use.
- HLE (High Elastic Limit) steel structure. Black tube, French paint with high UV-resistance.
- Pattern available in 2 colours: Palme beige, Palme rose (pink).
- Height 87 cm - Width 91 cm - Depth 83 cm.
A luxurious pattern
The PANAMA collection transports you right to the heart of a tropical forest. Three chairs each with their own style! What do they have in common? Compact folding, French manufacture (Drôme) and in/out use!
Woven and dyed in France
The main qualities of Airlon are its exceptional mechanical strength and its resistance to UV rays and bad weather, which guarantees a very long life. Easy to maintain and machine washable. It is made of a 100% polyester fibre, smooth and soft to the touch.
Height (product - in cm) 87
Width (opened - in cm) 91
Depth (opened - in cm) 83
Height (folded - in cm) 116
Depth (folded - in cm) 12
Net weight (in kg) 3,1
Seat height (in cm) 30
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather