The Transatube is the ultimate compact, lightweight lounger. Narrower than its big brother, the Maxi Transat it is still as comfortable and sturdy.
- Its strength due to the HLE steel frame.
- Ultra-compact folding, making it easy to move and store.
- Its Batyline® Iso fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. Batyline® canvas is very resistant to tearing, does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- Lack of cross-brace at the front of the seat, making it more comfortable.
- Four positions, lockable with safety rack system.
Built to last, this deckchair has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
Height (product - in cm) 77 > 83
Width (opened - in cm) 56
Depth (opened - in cm) 94 > 97
Height (folded - in cm) 124
Width (closed- in cm) 56
Depth (folded - in cm) 5
Net weight (in kg) 3,4
Seat height (in cm) 34
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning