The Transatube is the ultimate compact, lightweight lounger. Narrower than its big brother, the Maxi Transat it is still as comfortable and sturdy.
- Its strength due to the HLE steel frame.
- Ultra-compact folding, making it easy to move and store.
- The Batyline® fabric, which offers good resistance to UV exposure, abrasion and ripping. Specially designed for outdoor use, it dries very quickly. Anti-mildew treatment. Sustainable development points too with its Oeko-Tex® label (free from substances which are toxic for people and the environment).
- Lack of cross-brace at the front of the seat, making it more comfortable.
- Four positions, lockable with safety rack system.
Height (product - in cm) 83
Width (opened - in cm) 56
Depth (opened - in cm) 94
Height (folded - in cm) 124
Width (closed- in cm) 56
Depth (folded - in cm) 5
Net weight (in kg) 3,40
Seat height (in cm) 34
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning