The chic, elegant look of DEAUVILLE, symbol of old Hollywood, with its wide beach and famous promenade. A sensory journey at dawn with Brume, Ondée and Aube... Soft, bright colours with a wonderful antiquated appeal, an inimitable retro chic style.
The Transatube2 is the ultimate compact, lightweight lounger. Narrower than its big brother, the Maxi Transat it is still as comfortable and sturdy.
- Its strength due to the HLE steel frame.
- Ultra-compact folding, making it easy to move and store.
- Velio® is a technical fabric well suited to outdoor use. Its good UV resistance, an open weave which does not hold water and its strength are its chief advantages. Canvas: 1/1 weave.
- Lack of cross-brace at the front of the seat, making it more comfortable.
- Four positions, lockable with safety rack system.
Built to last, this deckchair has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
Height (product - in cm) 83
Width (opened - in cm) 56
Depth (opened - in cm) 94
Height (folded - in cm) 124
Width (closed- in cm) 56
Depth (folded - in cm) 5
Net weight (in kg) 3,4
Seat height (in cm) 34
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning