Enjoy the generous comfort of the XL format of the multiposition Futura armchair, both longer and wider than the standard version. It is specially adapted for larger sizes and retains the ingenuity of the range: the concept lets you change to a new position or get up effortlessly by simply pressing down on the fixed armrests.
- The multitude of positions, notably the "zero gravity"position, which places the legs slightly above the heart to provide the optimal well-being that you have been dreaming about.
- Its innovative Lafuma patented clip suspension system: elastomere clips link the fabric to steel tubing for improved ergonomics, a firmer comfort and optimum back support. This system provides easy clipping on/unclipping of the fabric and prolongs the life of the product under any eventuality.
- Its Batyline® Duo reinforced fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. The 2 thread / 1 thread weave, which is tighter than that of Batyline® Duo brings a thicker look and better resistance to tearing. It does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- Reinforced seat bar which allows it to hold up to 140 kg.
- Its pluses: an adjustable and removable headrest cushion, foot glides, a footrest with protective ring.
Built to last, this Relax chair has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
Perfect for larger frames
Its wide seat and tall backrest make it ideal for people with a larger frame (> 180cm). The fixed armrests make the chair easier to use and to adjust to the desired position, in particular the Zero Gravity position. Foldable and sturdy, its ergonomic backrest offers firmer comfort and very good back support with clip attachments which go as high as the shoulders.
Batyline® Duo - Reinforced weave 2 warp/1 weft threads
Ideal for exterior use: excellent resistance to UV rays, ultra-quick drying and easy to clean with soapy water. Refined style effects and increased durability for this technical fabric manufactured in France.
Height (product - in cm) 125
Width (opened - in cm) 76
Depth (opened - in cm) 90
Height (folded - in cm) 106
Width (closed- in cm) 76
Depth (folded - in cm) 22
Net weight (in kg) 9,24
Seat height (in cm) 45
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning