BELLE-ÎLE, the perfect illustration of French chic with its stripes! Find the freedom to lose yourself in Marine and Ardoise, between earth and the sky, between coves and cliffs. Generous and fascinating nature, a unique place of calm and inspiration...
The classic piece from Lafuma's "relaxes" range. Classic and timeless, the result of long years of experience, it is made from quality, environmentally-friendly materials. The RSX is notable for its excellent level of comfort with a high-density foam seat covered with a polycotton fabric. The fabric is removable and is connected to the frame with replaceable elastomere clips. The dual material resin/foam armrests, and the recline adjusters with stabilisers keep your relaxed position safe and secure.
- Multiposition adjustment including "zero gravity" (legs positioned slightly above the heart) which is the absolute in relaxation.
- Padded seat: 3 cm thick for more comfort and strength.
- Clip suspension: the steel tubing and fabric are connected by elastomere clips. This Lafuma patented system provides the user with firmer comfort, very good back support, easy clipping/unclipping of the fabric, and a long lifespan.
- The very sturdy frame, made from HLE (High Tensile) steel tubing.
- Finishes: removable cushioned headrest, foot glides and protective ring.
The specialist relaxation chair
An ergonomic backrest, firmer comfort and very good back support with clip attachments which go as high as the shoulders. Lightweight, foldable, sturdy and practical, it offers the Zero Gravity position for optimal relaxation. Eco-designed Relax, the fabric is easily replaced.
This technical three layer seat pad is ultra comfortable: 3D mesh net, padding and Batyline® cover fabric. With its permeable, breathable materials and their quick drying capability, AirComfort® fabric is perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Height (product - in cm) 81 > 115
Width (opened - in cm) 88 > 163
Depth (opened - in cm) 68
Height (folded - in cm) 96
Width (closed- in cm) 21
Depth (folded - in cm) 68
Net weight (in kg) 7,9
Seat height (in cm) 43
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning