The RSXA relaxing armchair is a classic piece which will never go out of style, made from quality, environmentally-friendly materials. Light, foldable, sturdy and practical, it is your "vintage find" to enjoy indoors or outdoors. The ergonomic headrest, which is adjustable and removable, allows you to adjust it for perfect comfort.
- The various adjustments: there are a multitude of different positions including "zero gravity" with the legs positioned slightly above the heart, giving optimal relaxation.
- Its Batyline®fabric: the openness means it dries in an instant. Known for its resistance to UV exposure and ripping and does not lose its shape. With a mildew-resistant treatment, and being easy to clean, it also carries the Oeko-tex® label: only given to products which are not toxic for both people and the environment.
- The elastic lacing suspension system, which can also be replaced, offers flexible comfort.
- The very strong frame, made from HLE (High Tensile) steel tubing. Weight limit 140 kg.
- Headrest: padded, removable cushion.
- The wide choice of colourways.
The timeless vintage
Fabric is suspended with elastic laces for a more flexible comfort. Lightweight, foldable, sturdy and practical, it offers the Zero Gravity position for optimal relaxation. Eco-designed Relax, the fabric is easily replaced.
Batyline® Iso - Open weave 1 warp/1 weft thread
Ideal for exterior use: excellent resistance to UV rays, ultra-quick drying, anti-fungal treatment and easy to clean with soapy water. Technical fabric manufactured in France.
Height (product - in cm) 115
Width (opened - in cm) 68
Depth (opened - in cm) 88
Height (folded - in cm) 96
Width (closed- in cm) 68
Depth (folded - in cm) 15
Net weight (in kg) 7
Seat height (in cm) 41
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning