OPALE, a line inspired by the cool breeze and soft light of a summer evening. Escape to far away places with its warm summer tones: the OPALE line will take you on a journey to a thousand destinations. The white Kaolin tubing emphasises the design of the models featuring mineral-inspired fabric covers: Argile, Ocre and Céladon.
The BAYANNE II sunlounger breathes a contemporary style, mixing relaxation and elegance to the poolside or the patio. Its "3 layer" Hedona cushion will provide you with unequalled well-being. Its minimalist lines and perfect proportions fit in magiacally in any decor. This sun bed, unique in terms of style, is all the more unique in its technicality with its excellent ergonomics combining flexibility and support. The BAYANNE II sunlounger benefits from the exclusive patented Lafuma Clip, hidden out of sight, this suspension device made from injected elastomere ensures not only an incomparable comfort for the back, but also provides permanent tension in the fabric, keeping it looking as new.
- Its soft "three layer" technical Hedona seat pad, suits use indoors as well as oudoors. This cushion uses Batyline® Eden fabric which combines flexibility, a soft touch and resistance to UV exposure. The Hedona cushion dries very quickly due to the use of a hyper breathable and permeable polyester wadding. It is easy to keep clean with a little soapy water. You can also use LAFUMA MOBILIER’s powerful cleaning and stain removal spray.
- The clip suspension device in injected elastomere (exclusive Lafuma patent) which gives it three strong advantages: excellent ergonomics for the back, permanent tension in the fabric, which prevents a sagging look after use, and quick and easy unclipping of the fabric for cleaning.
- Adjustable backrest tilt in three positions including one completely flat position.
- It is easy to move thanks to its (anti-noise) treaded wheels.
- Quality finishes: headrest legs that match the colour of the fabric, double flanged wheels, reinforced seams.
- Highly resistant thanks to its HEL (High Elastic Limit) steel frame.
Height (product - in cm) 35 > 77
Width (opened - in cm) 77
Depth (opened - in cm) 186 > 200
Height (folded - in cm) 53
Width (closed- in cm) 77
Depth (folded - in cm) 164
Net weight (in kg) 11
Seat height (in cm) 35
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning