Environmentally friendly comfort innovation. With its clean-lined architectural design, inspired by the honeycomb in a beehive, BE COMFORT represents the stance of responsible modern style. Bleu Encre, Dark Grey, Silver, Olive... Intense colours for a soft yet modern cocoon.
The Miami II sun bed is the combination of design, style and technicality. The product of the brand's expertise in outdoor furniture, its clip suspension device gives it comfort which is unique in its class. Miami II is at home outdoors, in particuar beside the pool, due to its performance fabric, its resistant anti-rust frame and ease of movement with its 2 wheels. It is loved for its pure elegant style.
- Suspension: the tubing and fabric are linked with elastomere clips. It offers a firmer lift and better back support. This system (Lafuma exclusive patent) also guarantees that after use, the fabric maintains its tension and does not lose its shape. Clipping it on and removing it are easy, facilitating cleaning.
- Moveable backrest: three possible positions including one completely flat for optimal sunbathing.
- Steel tubing frame Ø 25 mm HLE (High Elastic Limit) steel.
- BeComfort® padding, an eco-friendly innovation. Made of 3D mesh fabric with no post-treatment, this padding has a reduced environmental footprint. Its mass dyed weaving thread also gives it incomparable UV resistance. The padding is a combination of “three technical layers”: 3D mesh, 4 cm thick polyester wadding and Batyline®, which guarantees lasting comfort and excellent outdoor resistance.
- Mobility: The Miami II is easy to move thanks to its elastomer tread (anti-noise) wheels.
- The quality finishes: adjustable and removable headrest cushion, headrest ties available to match tubing colour, wheels with double hubs.
Height (product - in cm) 35 > 77
Width (opened - in cm) 77
Depth (opened - in cm) 186 > 200
Height (folded - in cm) 53
Width (closed- in cm) 77
Depth (folded - in cm) 164
Net weight (in kg) 10,9
Seat height (in cm) 35
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning